The egg diet that we will present you today is intended to help persons lose fast I a short period of time. The diet deprives the organism of nutrition for prolonged time, meaning it’s not meant for long term weight loss.
Since they are rich in protein and nutrients, the eggs are very healthy food. You want to supply the body with the majority of nutrients and vitamins in you need to consume more eggs. This diet doesn’t include various foods. Follow this egg diet and lose even 12 pounds after just 7 days.
The Diet Plan
– Breakfast: you should drink a glass of milk (low-fat), eat 2 oranges, 2 boiled eggs
– Lunch: drink a glass of yogurt, 6 ounces of boiled chicken meat (skinless)
– Dinner: eat 2 orange and boiled egg, 5 ounces of boiled chicken meat
– Breakfast: consume a drink make of one squeezed lemon mixed with one cup of warm water and eat 2 boiled eggs
– Lunch: 1 grapefruit, 5 ounces of roasted fish
– Dinner: consume 3 boiled eggs
– Breakfast: drink a freshly squeezed lemon added to one glass of warm water and eat two boiled eggs
– Lunch: 1 grapefruit, 6 ounces of boiled beef
– Dinner: consume three boiled eggs
– Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs with a bit of onion, dill and parsley
– Lunch: salad with 5 ounces of cooked chicken meat
– Dinner: consume 2 oranges and one boiled eggs
– Breakfast: consume 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 2 boiled eggs, 2 carrots
– Lunch: drink one glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, 2 carrots
– Dinner: eat 1 boiled egg, 3 ounces of fish (boiled)
– Breakfast: drink a freshly squeezed lemon or orange juice, and 5 ounces of low fat Yogurt
– Lunch: 2 grapefruits, two boiled eggs
– Dinner: drink only one cup of water
– Breakfast: half a grapefruit, and two eggs
– Lunch: 1 orange , 6 ounces of beef
– Dinner: drink just a cup of water
As we have mentioned above, you need to stick to this diet for just 7 days.
If you want to maximize the weight loss, you should also drink plenty of water.
You can start eating normally after the 7 days of dieting. In case you want to prevent shocking the body with food, you should consume plenty of boiled eggs in the first few days.
If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Pinterest. Thank you! <3